Join us for our next FPRA chapter event, “Media Training Tips for PR Professionals,” featuring Gwen Griffin, President and CEO, of Griffin Communications Group, on Friday, July 1, 2011.
Gwen Griffin, President and CEO, of Griffin Communications Group, will share insights learned during her 25 years in the communications industry. Throughout her career she has managed a wide array of communications programs including public affairs, advocacy campaigns, strategic planning, image and brand campaigns, media relations, corporate communications, crisis communications, strategic alliances, community relations and research. She has worked with multiple corporate clients on media training and will share her expertise and insights with the audience. Click her for her complete biography.
The presentation will feature:
- A refresher course in media training techniques
- The importance of properly preparing your top line executives to speak with the media
- Tips for the PR professional when working with the media
- Friday, July 1, 2011
- FPRA members $20, non-members $25
- Holiday Inn, Viera
- 11:30 a.m. networking
- 12:00 p.m. program and lunch with the following choices: Chicken Normandy or Vegetable Manicotti
RSVP to Carey Beam via email at Carey.Beam@Craigtechinc.com with meal choice by Wed., June 29, 2011.