Dear FPRA Members,
We are currently in the renewal period for the 2013-14 year for the Florida Public Relations Association. You should have received your renewal letter and membership form from the State Office by now. If you have not received your renewal form, please contact me at 321-917-7552 and I will let the State Office know so they can resend it to you.
When my renewal form arrived, I made it a priority to renew right away so that I wouldn’t forget to do it. I’d like to encourage you to do the same. With our busy, hectic lives at the office and at home, things like this often get lost in the shuffle.
Renewing your membership as soon as possible means that you will be able to continue to enjoy the benefits the State Office and our local chapter of the FPRA bring you:
- Networking Opportunities
- Monthly Programs on a variety of Public Relations topics, all designed to help you do your job better
- Special Member-Only Events
- Local and State Golden Image Awards
- State FPRA Annual Conference
- Study sessions to prepare for the Accredited in Public Relations (APR) exam
- Inclusion in the FPRA Membership Roster
- Access to the members-only FPRA website containing a wealth of resources
- Monthly e-Facts Newsletter from the State FPRA
- White Papers on a variety of PR and related topics, case studies, and more
- FPRA blog
- Job Bank
Please take the time now to renew your membership with the Florida Public Relations Association, the oldest PR organization in the country.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org