A FLORIDA TODAY Roundtable
Join us for a unique opportunity to have a direct, informal discussion with FLORIDA TODAY leadership about the current direction of the newspaper’s print and multi-media strategies. During this roundtable discussion, attendees will have the opportunity to interact with:
- Mark Mikolajczyk, president and publisher
- John Glisch, editorial page editor
- Suzy Leonard, features editor
- Adam Lowenstein, business editor
- Don Walker, online editor
After the tour there will be a guided tour of the online operations and TV studio.
November 16, 2010
9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Location: The FLORIDA TODAY Community Room, Melbourne
$10 for FPRA members, $15 for non-members
A meal will not be served
RSVP to Carey Beam via e-mail