The Space Coast Chapter of FPRA welcomes our newest member, Darlene Hight, Manager Partnership Development and Public Relations, Cocoa Beach Chamber of Commerce.
- Education/Background: 2003 – AA from FSU, 2006 – Bachelor’s in Organizational Communications, with a Minor in Marketing from UCF
- Why did you join FPRA? To build relationships with others in the Public Relations field, as well as become more educated on certain topics
- What’s the most challenging part of your job? Keeping everyone happy. I’ve realized you just can’t make everyone happy, but you can sure try.
- What’s the easiest part of your job? Interacting with all of the wonderful people & businesses and of course enjoying all of the events
- What are your hobbies/interests? Spending time with family, going to the beach, scrapbooking, playing basketball & softball
- Family Info: A 2 year old son named Vann Marley, engaged to Josh Montano, he has his own business — Florida Architectural Foam Services — no date set yet for the wedding. 2 brothers and a sister, her Dad lives in Satellite Beach and is a retired Merchant Marine and her Mom lives in Merritt Island with her own business, Concierge Professionals.