Welcome to the Space Coast Chapter of FPRA
Since 1984, the Space Coast Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association has been promoting and developing the public relations profession. Its membership is one of the most diverse in the state with multiple levels of experience and differing areas of expertise. From non-profits to high tech companies, the Space Coast Chapter offers a wide array of professional networking opportunities, professional development programs and community service projects.
FPRA provides a variety of services, benefits and opportunities dedicated to the success of the public relations professionals. Membership in FPRA is a sound professional investment.
- Continuing Education – programs affording members the opportunity to develop their professionalism to the
- Professional Accreditation and Certification – internationally recognized ranks of Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and Certified Public Relations Counselor (CPRC).
- Monthly Meetings – monthly meetings with timely speakers on pertinent career growth, networking, and peer exchange.
- Annual Conference – opportunity to stay in touch with professionals from throughout the state that help you stay current on activities and events which have an effect on
- Awards Programs – the local Space Coast Image Awards, as well as the state-wide annual Golden Image Awards program recognizes outstanding public relations activities in Florida.
For more information about joining the Space Coast Chapter of the FPRA, contact:
FPRA Mailing Address
Florida Public Relations Association
Space Coast Chapter
P.O. Box 360314
Melbourne, FL 32936-0314