Social media is redefining the way companies engage with their clients and customers as well as shaping interactions with internal and external audiences. The voice of the digital consumer is contributing to this social media revolution…is your company participating? The implications of these new technologies are far reaching and ever changing. Learn how to strategically leverage the dynamic world of social media from national social media guru Justin Levy, head of corporate social media and digital communications for the Online Services Division of Citrix Systems.
Justin will be the featured speaker at the next Space Coast FPRA program (open to both members and non-members) on September 22, at the Holiday Inn, Viera.
He will address:
- The state of the industry: where social media is and where it is going – how new technologies such as Google Plus could impact your communications and outreach.
- Developing social media strategies for external and internal audiences. How to mitigate risk from a company perspective.
- Examples of integrated, successful social media campaigns.
Prior to joining Citrix, Levy was an Executive Director at New Marketing Labs, a social media and digital communications agency, where he worked with clients ranging from Fortune 500 brands (Cisco, SAS, Sony, PepsiCo, Microsoft) to small-to-medium sized businesses.
Levy writes and creates media of all kinds over at justinrlevy.com and is listed as one of the top 500 marketing blogs worldwide according to AdAge. He is also the editor-in-chief at workshifting.com, a blog dedicated to the mobile and diversified workforce.
Justin is the author of the bestselling book, “Facebook Marketing: Designing Your Next Marketing Campaign.”
- Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011
- Holiday Inn Viera
- 11:30 a.m. networking, 12-1:00 p.m. program
- Members: $20, non-members $25
- Lunch choices: Chicken Normandy or Vegetarian (Chef’s Choice)
- RSVP to Aliona Groh at Agroh@hoyman.com