- TV ads & Social Media: How SOCIAL Media integration is a powerful supplement for Traditional Electronic TV advertising.
- Sun Plumbing: A case study of a current client who is incorporating social media to supplement their electronic advertising.
- Binge Viewing and DVR’s: How do these affect TV viewing?
- TV Advertising…It’s not as expensive as you think.
- How to geographically target clients with Television.
Tight Line Productions is a full service production and advertising company located in beautiful Downtown Melbourne, Florida, established in 1995. They create compelling television commercials, in-depth promotional videos, and plan entire marketing strategies for our clients. Moreover, they help clients build strong online presence for your business by creating a professional website design which best suits your needs and target audience. Tight Line Productions also specializes in SEO, social media, web design, and graphic design.
Presenters will include Mark Lewis, President, and Ken Carroll, Senior Marketing Consultant.
With over 15 years of experience in Commercial Production and Advertising Sales, Mark was a top producer with many of the major cable ad sales companies (Time Warner, AT&T Media, TCI). Over the years, Mark has written and produced over 2,500 commercial spots, multiple Long Form Promotional videos, Infomercials and thirty-minute shows. He has also designed and implemented multiple Ad Campaigns and secured millions of dollars in media for businesses throughout Florida & the Southeast.
In 1995, Mark founded Tight Line Productions, Inc., a Production Company that has grown into a full-service Advertising Agency and Production Company. Mark has proven throughout his career the uncanny ability to organize production teams that produce award-winning work at reasonable budgets.
His personal credits consist of shooting for ESPN and Speed Channel and recently he directed 21 thirty-minute Episodes of the “Laurie Live” television program.
Winner of two New York State broadcasting awards, Ken is known for creating memorable advertising campaigns that grow businesses. With 12 years in radio, and 3 in Television, including co-hosting Poughkeepsie Live Sports, Ken moved to Melbourne, Florida in Jan 2006, and handles clients throughout the Country.
Formerly one of the top billers for Crystal Radio Group in New York, his 15 years in ad sales from the inside are a tremendous advantage when negotiating with all media to get the most for his clients’ ad dollars.
Creating campaigns, musical images, characters and slogans that have run for over 10 years thru today, he carries a long list of referrals, with references available upon request. From automotive, heavy equipment, and recreational vehicle dealers to restaurants and medical practices, he has marketing experience in virtually every aspect of business. Whether you attend one of Ken’s Chamber of Commerce sponsored advertising seminars, or seek him out for advice in person, you are guaranteed to look at business growth from a different and more profitable perspective.
- Date: Thursday, July 18
- Cost: $20 FPRA members, $25 non-members, $15 students
- Time: 7:30 a.m. registration and networking, 8 a.m.-9 a.m. program
- Breakfast Choices (included): Blueberry Pancakes: A tall stack of hot blueberry pancakes served with whipped butter, maple syrup & three sausage links OR Rise and Shine: Scrambled Eggs, light & fluffy, with two crisp bacon strips or two sausage links & breakfast potatoes
- Location: Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, 8298 N Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32940
* Please RSVP to Angelica DeLuccia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments now accepted via PayPal! Click on the appropriate fee to be directed to PayPay for online payment option.
** There is a $1 convenience fee to cover the transaction cost if you opt to use PayPal. We still accept cash or check at the door.
Cancellations made less than three days in advance of the event date will not be refunded. No shows will be invoiced.