PR on the Pier: Re-Launching a Historical Landmark
Cocktail Hour and Networking with Rick Lohr, the GM of the Pier, owned & operated by Westgate Resorts
Join the Space Coast Florida Public Relations Association on Tuesday, November 10 for a special, private happy hour event at Keith’s Oyster Bar at the newly-renovated The Cocoa Beach Pier from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. Rick Lohr, the General Manager of the Cocoa Beach Pier, owned and operated by Westgate Resorts, will be our host and guest speaker.
Rick will discuss the long-term vision for the Pier, the rejuvenation process of its structure, as well as the marketing and public relations efforts. Networking will begin at 5 p.m. and the program will kick off at 5:30 p.m. Enjoy free hors d’oeuvres and live entertainment, in addition to learning about Westgate Resorts marketing initiatives in transforming a historical landmark. Cash bar will be available.
By attending, you will gain insights on:
- What it takes to direct a multi-million dollar re-branding of a historical landmark
- An overview of the structural rejuvenation process
- Public relations and marketing efforts to support the relaunch
- Long-term vision for the Cocoa Beach Pier, including additional new retailers and a private beach club
Tickets are $20 for FPRA Members, $15 for Students, and $25 for non-members (a $1 surcharge is applied for online payments). Cost includes continental breakfast. RSVP Today – Space is limited; advance reservations recommended.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- Keith’s Oyster Bar at the Cocoa Beach Pier: 401 Meade Ave., Cocoa Beach, FL
- 5:00 p.m. Registration & Networking
- 5:30 p.m. Program & Private Happy Hour, with entertainment & hors d’oeuvres, at the newly-renovated Keith’s Oyster Bar.